Bargain Price

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
As an enthusiastic user of Tilley hats, I thought that I would pass on a recent find.
I trolled through the various retailers, looking for The Cotton Waxed model TWC7
Many of the sites price this at £62 . One was as high as £67. After considerable searching, I found one where the price was £51, including free postage. This was
a site called ALL WEATHERS, I could not manage to order on line as there seemed to be a fault, in that the computer told me that I had nothing in the sales box.
I ordered by Telephone , and am looking forward to receiving my order early this coming week. I have no connection with this firm but just feel that this firm deserves to be recognised as giving good value for money. I have used various Tilley hats over the years and can find no fault with them. Agreed they are expensive, but you do get what you pay for, and they are guaranteed for life, and if you lose one you get a replacement for half price. Just type in Tilley hats and pick out ALL WEATHERS from the list of retailers.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi great hats I've had mine a few years now its getting a bit worn mabe i should give them wring to see if ite worn out enough to get a half price one regards dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE