Barbour longshoreman smock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

abilou

Tenderfoot
Jan 5, 2010
maidstone
Yes that is the one. I remember that advert and did not buy one because of that old bloke! obviously I have now turned into him.....

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Wooo, 7 days to go and 39 bids to £112!!!! That gonna be one hell of an auction. Wish I had some to sell!

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Wooo, 7 days to go and 39 bids to £112!!!! That gonna be one hell of an auction. Wish I had some to sell!

Indeed, abilou grab those pics from the ebay auction, maybe you could convince someone here to make you a similar garment, that might be cheaper in the long run, not a cheap as making your own though. :)

Lisa Sugden

Nov 28, 2011
Oxfordshire
Hello

I saw your email on the forum and my husband has a Barbour Longshoreman that he wants to sell. It is Large but VERY large! In fact, too large for him. He has had it for over 20 years and has hardly warn it so it is in excellent condition.
We are based in Oxfordshire. Let me know if you are still interested and I will send you more details.

Lisa Sugden

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE