Bank Holiday

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Povarian

Forager
May 24, 2005
High Wycombe, Bucks
Nothing bushcrafty. :( I'll be a Herstmonceux castle in sussex doing the joust show (along with a few others). Still, at least it's camping, and they do have a beer tent, so it's not all bad.;)

Phil562

Settler
Jul 15, 2005
Middlesbrough
Camping in the new forest (unfortunately in our huge family tent) :eek: , though I will hopefully find a space for my basha/hammock.

Looking forward to taking my two young girls into the forest to do a bit of exploring.

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
Phil562 said:
Camping in the new forest (unfortunately in our huge family tent) :eek: , though I will hopefully find a space for my basha/hammock.

Looking forward to taking my two young girls into the forest to do a bit of exploring.
We just got back from there, Hollands wood, had an excellent time and plenty of places to put up hammocks.
We also built a fire on a disposable barbie held off the ground with beer cans that the warden seemd happy with.

fa11en ange1

Forager
Jun 20, 2005
Dover, Kent
www.fragraceandgame.com
I'm taking my wife and 19 month old son for their first camping trip. Just a couple of days as a gentle introduction. On the bright side the site allows camp fires so I get to practice my fire starting :D Plus the site is just by Ashdown Forest so I will no doubt be taking a wander through there too.

R-J

Forager
Jan 26, 2005
norwich
4 pups, though youre going to relax! :D

sounds good, i've got a bbq, go karting and hopefully abit of mooching.

outdoorcode

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 14, 2005
Halton West Uk
www.outdoorcode.co.uk
R-J said:
4 pups, though youre going to relax! :D

Well its more relaxing watching them romp around a field than having to jump up ever 2 minutes to stop them eating the tv ariel/sofa/fire surround/my feet/ door frame/ carpet/ cushions/ table legs/ chair legs/ trouser leg :D
Plus I need to introduce them to sheep/cows/horses ;)

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Wayne said:
i'm going to the local RSPB reserve to gen up on local birds.

Im going to the pub to check out the local birds :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nah, im chainsawing tomorrow at our fishery, fishing a competition on Sunday, then Monday i am taking my two young nephews to the woods for bushcrafting, bacon cooked on sticks and a bannock cooked on a board next to the fire - should be fun.

Spacemonkey

Native
May 8, 2005
Llamaville.
www.jasperfforde.com
Im fitting new shocks and springs on my sports car, and examining the exhaust and brake stripping while I'm at it, as MOT time is looming...

Then it's bowmaking time. I have to finish an ash backed, walnut bellied English Longbow.
After that, I have to check out my new hammock, and if there's any time left it's off down to Dorset coast for some flyfishing at Worbarrow Bay and walking the mutt through the New Forest. Last tim eI was there last week, I found a stream area where about 50 horses were grazing and frolicking onthe grass in the sun. I was sat a few hundred yards away, but realised something was odd about some of the horses. Moved within 100 yds and noticed that most of them consisted of 5 small herds of deer instead who seemed quite safe in their large mob. Then after a while a few of the lookout deer were looking at us a bit long and drooling. I thought it was time to beat a hasty retreat from the salivating killer deer. Beware the killer New Forest deer......

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE