Backpackinglight Show Malvern 26th April 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Podcast Bob

I'm not sure how many members here will have picked it up from the Newsletters or the Website, but I thought it might be worth just updating everyone that the show is now only a few weeks away and we are preparing for a good open day. Displaying about 30 tents and tarps, plus quilts, stoves, bushcraft gear as well as all the normal lightweight stuff we carry.

If it is not on display we can fetch it for you from the stock room, a bit like Argos, but SO much cooler :)

We will have reps from 15 prominent brands here ready to answer questions and displaying their wares, and of course there will be loads of deals only available on the day for those who attend. There's free parking, and tea and coffee, so I'm hoping people might make up a car load and pop down for a few hours. Or maybe taking the Malvern Hills for a wander too.

If you want to stay the local Blackmore Caravan and Camping site (01684 310280) is excellent and only 200m away, so you can leave the car there and wander down if you like. Another 200m beyond us will find you at the pub and a fantastic local butcher (Really recommend the pies).

It is a the first time for us and instead of struggling to decide what to take to other shows, all of gear is here for some serious gear fondling.

We are only 15min from Junct 7 on the M5 and 10 mins from Junct 1 on the M50. Full details being updated on the website as we get closer to the day.

Last edited:

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
I really wish I could come down to this. Those who are a little closer will be sure of a great day. Hope it goes well Bob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE