b garland folding bushy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

madi

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2010
sheffield
any body got one of these or tried one ,whats your opinion are they up to the job,any body got one for sale.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
any body got one of these or tried one ,whats your opinion are they up to the job,any body got one for sale.

Not got one but played with a couple and I like them.

Solidy built, very stylish looking and comfortable in the hand. If I had the dosh I'd buy one for sure :)

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Certainly up to the job.

I only swapped mine for one of Bernies own design fixed blades 'cos that was just the notion I had at the time.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
I do indeed own one of these little beauty's,But tobe honest I haven't put it to real use as of yet,I have no doubt that it's up to it though,as the built quality is second to none.
And it came RAZOR sharp.
I have just read the review mentioned above and the writer of it is pretty much on the money with his comment's.
in short I'd recommend them.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I'm planning on getting one as soon as i work out a crafty way of sneaking the bill past the missus Sauron-esque stare.

Looks like a lovely bit of Pocket Jewellery.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE