Aztec Backpacker Tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 15, 2013
United Kingdom
Hello all,
I was just wondering if any of you more experienced people knew where i could buy an Aztec Backpacker Tent as all the sites ive tried have either all had bad reviews, the same address as the site with the bad reviews or an extremely similar layout and pricing scheme. This leads me to believe that these sites are not trustable and may all be one person or company trying to con people.

Thanks, Ben

potboiler

Jan 20, 2009
Dorset
Hello Ben and welcome.
Is there a particular reason for wanting this tent? If you're already wary, you might prefer a recommendation of an alternative. What was it that attracted you to this model, as a guide?

potboiler

Jan 20, 2009
Dorset
OK - so: one man tent, under £40, small, lighter than 1.8kg if possible. Good summary? Do you cycle, or walk, or use a car? For winter, or for summer use?

I'm not the expert, but I'm just trying to narrow down the field a bit. Cheers.

potboiler

Jan 20, 2009
Dorset
Amazon is a good call. Or try places like Go Outdoors where you can see several tents lined up for comparison.
This thread looks at varying views on Gelert Solo and similar tents which might give you further ideas. Good luck.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE