Ayrshire D&G meet confirmed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
im not sure if i'll have the car so whats the best way to get there via pulic transport? i'm time limited here so apologies if this has already been asked.

cheers

gaz

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
im not sure if i'll have the car so whats the best way to get there via pulic transport? i'm time limited here so apologies if this has already been asked.

cheers

gaz

You could get picked up at Ayr Rail sation,I'm heading to the site on Fri morning and can get you there.

Otherwise you need to go to Girvan and get the Newton Stewart bus and get off at Bargrennan.

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
cheers tam but al be heading down from glasgow around 11.30am but will pester the wife fur the car. al just tell her she can take the plastic to the shops which will keep her sweet.........wud be nice to see her face when the all decline haha!!

looking forward to a wee sioree!!

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Gaz, it might be possible that me and Jason could pick you up on route, where abouts in glasgow are you mate, Big Jason is in Partick and im coming down great western road from Balloch to pick the big man up and then through the clyde tunnel and on towards the M77, i dont mind a slight detour to pick you up mate. As long as your not going to wake me up at 4am to demand to be taken home cause your still ****** and cold in that hammock of yours like at Comriecroft.

Colin

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
thats superb colin mate, al be workin in the city centre till about 11'ish so could commute to wherever yer gettin jason. i'll know for sure whether am gettin the car by this weekend so will PM ye tae sort sumfin if need be.

canny promise i wont wake you up in the mornin but that'll only be to spoon for sum warmth.......oops wrong forum:cop::240::pirate:.......its as close to the village people as i could find

cheers

gaz!

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Just thinkin' ( a rare event granted ) that since there may be a few of us there, can we think of things perhaps to skill share? Would be quite good to see what folks can pass on, as with all things even if it's fairly basic kowledge there going to be people that don't know something...?

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
i would be inetested in skillsharing although i would only be on the learning side as i've not much to share. if someone could bring along sharpening utensils that would be great cause no matter how hard i try i cant get my knife sharp......i get it kinda sharp then blunt it for some reason.

on another note, whats the deal with grub?? we just bringing stuff for the big pot like at comrie??

gsfgaz

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
:yikes::yikes:i know what ur sayin mate , but birds r all tucked up in there nest's when the mosh party starts , maybe they will even like a bit of metal .... :headbang::headbang::headbang:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE