axe wanted

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
Quite often helps to introduce yourself a little first mate before proposing a swap!
Tell us a little bit about yourself in the introductions section. ;)

Welcome aboard mate!

Dan

Still Waters

Nomad
Dec 20, 2007
North yorkshire
Hello and welcome to BCUK craig

It would be considerd polite to introduce yourself in the intro forum before asking to trade items.

To be honest dude good swedish axes dont come cheap and you may be better selling your kit on ebay and then searching the classified forums on BCUK for an axe for sale

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Welcome Craig,

Sorry to let you know but I think that now that you've told everyone that you're 16 in the introductions people can't trade an axe with you because of legislation. Annoying I know but you wouldn't want people or this forum to fall foul of the law :(

My name is Craig James Porter but my pals call me just porter. I live in Peterhead in the norht-east of scotland and i am a good friend with "Lodian". I am 16 and I am trying to get into the RAF Regiment. I also try to get some younger friends into bushcraft and I am a devoted fan of Mors Kochanski. I often go camping at Lenibo forest as does Lodian and our sepcial Irish friend David "TATTIES" Russell. I ofter practace survival skills such as firelighting and building shelters.
If you have any questions just give me a shout.

weaver

Settler
Jul 9, 2006
North Carolina, USA
Well that explains the unreasonable request.

Hang around a bit and get to know folks and you will have a chance to get your ax.

But, it looks like you should be older or have your parent get it for you?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE