Autumn Gloves?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wildgoose

May 15, 2012
Middlesex
My gloves are quite worn and won´t be long before there is a hole in the finger so that migt explain why it worked.
I have just got hold of some new old stock (2012) gloves and they don’t work with touchscreens, the palm seems thicker and the back of the hand insulated slightly.
The newer fastfit gloves do work with touchscreens

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
Our eldest just got gloves of the kind you are after. Neoprene-ish, wicking with a touchpoint for thumb and forefinger. By Nike. He's a bit of an afficionado in this sphere and says they are great, whilst being rudely dismissive of the many other pairs he has. Does winter soccer do this to people?

Last edited:

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
Also, in case there is still any interest here, SmartWool make one in 250gsm jersey with the touchpoint thing as well

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
The merino possum fingerless gloves from Ray Mears store have been my go-to for a long time. I''m on my second pair, only after I lost my first (which promptly re-emerged in my winter kit).

I've tried a few touch screen compatible gloves but always found them a little ham-fisted for my liking. I forget the brand of the ones mentioned above but the weave seems a little thicker / tighter, the length of the finger portions a little longer and the cuff a good length. I pretty much wear them for everything other than baltic cold, paired with pockets.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE