Austrian Army Mountain Goretex Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Just recd one of these &, out the packet, I'm very impressed with the quality. Got it off the 'bay for £43.00 including next day P&P. Mine appears to have had little if any wear & zero damage.

There's 2 huge zipped chest pockets with storm flaps & 2 side pockets with velcroed storm flaps. Good quality 2 way zip with a rolled zip protector plus full length velcro storm flap. The hood is huge but there's quite a bit of adjustment available & it rolls up & press studs in to form a collar.

I know some don't get on with Goretex but I do & for the price this is a great piece of kit - providing it performs in the wet of course!! I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.

I got the 38-40 chest in a regular length & I'd say it comes as a 42" - probably get my Austrian Army Mountain Troop jumper on underneath if it was ever required to do so. I'm about 5'6" & the length is just below my perfectly sculpted buttocks!!

Just thought I'd share......that's the review & not the buttocks...

Cheers

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
I've had one of these for couple of years, their a great surplus jacket or the money and handy that its not camo!

Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
I have owned two sets for a couple of years, use them for my gardening job, I think they are excellent, they are one of the few goretex suits that I don't overheat in. I have never had them leak on me either. I like the trousers as well as they are cut high at the back and have braces attached and they are very good at stopping draughts.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE