aussie water bottle case

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nevetsjc80

Forager
Sep 14, 2004
buckinghamshire
thought id save a few pennies and brought a aussie bottle case from ebay rather than anywhere esle as it was a good price, Its genuine but when i got it, it smelt like it had been through the wash. as it has a woolen like liner i wonder if it has shunk slightly. So my question is, How well does the crusader mug go in any of yours? Mine is tight to pull out

cheers steve

Radix lecti

Native
Jan 15, 2006
Gloucester
Mine is the same too, it will hold the crusader mug but you have to peel the cover off to get the mug out, so i only use it for a dutch pattern mug and bottle. Cheers

Darren

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I got one from Woodlore that was in pristine condition but the crusader was still REALLY tight... I have since looked up a few photos of the aussie kit and it's the same as the US stuff so i'm going to try that... or i'll just reduce the footprint of the crusader.

To be honest, I have only spent around 17 seconds looking into this though.

stekker

Forager
Aug 21, 2009
holland
Australian waterbottle cases are also made to fit the entire Nato-mug and its waterbottle.
Just one advice: If you pay peanuts,you'll get monkeys!
Maybe you can give your case another purpose?

Theo

walker

Oct 27, 2006
devon
it wasnt ment for the british patytern mug and bottle in any way as they are all issued with black water bottles which are the same style as the us and dutch type they also used to be issued with a stainless steel mug the same as the us with the fold under single handle but with a broadarrow stamp on the handle and a set of numbers
hope this helps

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE