Aurora Firestarter - Bushcraft Survival Tool

U

unamodo

Hi guys I have a couple of these surplus that I bought from the States and was sent too many. Worth around £15 each. Want to swap for anything remotely bushcrafty.

I know they got varied reviews on here recently but the one I currently am using is a great bit of kit. I find it better than my old LMF as this really can just be thrown in my pack with no worries of damaging it as it has a metal protective sleeve. Also it has a small blade fabricated into the sleeve for striking. I know you can just use a knife etc, but I wear my second one around my neck on a lanyard so if my pack, my knife and me ever get seperated I still have everything around my neck to make a fire.

Any takers.

From Manufactures Site:

AURORA FIRESTARTER FOR HUNTERS SURVIVAL TOOL (patent pending)

The Aurora Fire Starter (Patent Pending) is designed to function wet or dry under the most extreme conditions and is made from corrosion resistant high strength materials. The Aurora Fire Starter is great for any outdoors person and will be your faithful fire starter for many years. The Aurora Fire Starter has a guided built-in striking blade (no need to dull your expensive hunting knife) that maximizes the spark and insures the ignition of any suitable fire starting material. The Aurora Fire Starter has an overall length of 3.5 inches and can be attached to your key ring so it is always there when you need it. The Aurora Fire Starter is made in the USA and was designed to last a life time.

PLEASE NOTE: THESE WILL NOT LAST A LIFETIME AS STATED, I WOULD ESTIMATE APPROX 3000 STRIKES AND ALSO PLEASE NEVER USE THE SHARP SIDE OF YOUR KNIFE TO STRIKE ANY FIRESTEEL ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE