Auction fundraising for Survival International

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Jonny Crockett from Survival Schools has had the great idea of an auction for Survival International and he's after items he can auction.

Here's what Jonny says:

On 31st August 2007, 1st September 2007 and 2nd September 2007 I will be holding an auction. The auction will consist of lots made up from the donations of people associated with the Survival and Bushcraft industry.

What I’m asking for is an item made by you or someone associated with your organisation, an item of stock that you hold, vouchers, a course that you may offer or anything else that you think will make money at a Charity Auction. If you would like to enclose a short (no more than 50-75 words) advert for your organisation then I will include that in the sales pitch at the auction.

All money is going to Survival International (http://www.survival-international.org/) and we are hoping to raise over £2,000 from the event.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your generosity and I hope to be able to present a healthy cheque to Survival International as a result of your kind donation.

We have a huge range of gifted people on the site and it would be good to send Jonny any items that are hand made and unique as well as items that you have about that you think would be good to auction, I'm sure that between us we can give some great support to this worthy cause.

You can send items to:

Survival School
The Old House
Strete Ralegh
Whimple
Exeter
EX5 2PT

Mark on the item that it's for the auction and make sure you include you're short note if you want it read out.

Thanks for supporting this.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Tony said:
Jonny Crockett from Survival Schools has had the great idea of an auction for Survival International and he's after items he can auction.

Here's what Jonny says:

We have a huge range of gifted people on the site and it would be good to send Jonny any items that are hand made and unique as well as items that you have about that you think would be good to auction, I'm sure that between us we can give some great support to this worthy cause.

You can send items to:

Survival School
The Old House
Strete Ralegh
Whimple
Exeter
EX5 2PT

Mark on the item that it's for the auction and make sure you include you're short note if you want it read out.

Thanks for supporting this.

A very good cause!
I'm sure there will be some nice items made by BCUK members to be auctioned <thumbs up>

Do you throw in a years subscription to either BCUK or magazine Tone? If it's auctioned there sure will be some people willing to pay more than 15 GBP (or there abouts) for it.

(Just being wild with thoughts though - you still is boss ;) :p)

J.

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
Great idea Survival International do a great job Ive supported them in the past and will continue to do so I havnt got out worth donating but will have a bid of course :)

K

katiestone

Jonny told me that there will be three auctions, one on each day, at the Wilderness Gathering. Apparently he is trying to raise in excess of £2000. He has written to all the schools so there should be some great things and courses up for auction.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE