Attleborough Accessories

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cronos

Tenderfoot
Nov 6, 2005
Norfolk
Just found this place and I was wandering if anyone has had any dealings with these guys?
I was looking at getting some blades from them, but I would like to know if anyone has used their services?
Is they quality and prices any good or sould I shop around more?

Cronos

nooky

Nomad
Oct 26, 2005
Watton, Norfolk
I have not actually used them myself but the blades are good quality and most are from some good knife makers (frosts, brusletto etc). The prices dont seem to bad either. They have a catalogue you can request with all their stock in it which they send out promptly and keep you updated with their new ones as well. :)
Andrew.

Adi

Nomad
Dec 29, 2004
I have used them for years, they are very good with excellent customer care.

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
I've used them on several occasions and the service has always been good. They aren't the fastest mailorder company in the world, about ten days to two weeks.

leon-1

Before you do start ordering it may be worth looking at Brisa as iirc Dennis from Brisa is using AA as like a UK outlet and you may be able to buy cheaper if you are buying a fair amount of kit directly from him.

As far as AA are concerned I have not heard anything bad about them, falcon buys some of his kit from them as well and he seems to of been pretty happy with them.

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
It's also worth checking out their books section. They have some interesting titles.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE