As new Nanok -10 & Bivvy Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
Having a clear out I have the following for sale:

1 x as new Nanok -10 sleeping bag. SOLD. SOLD.

PRICE REDUCED 1 x British Army Goretex bivvy bag, in very, very good order (only used on the course). I have placed a GoreTex McNett repair patch on one teeny hole at the foot of the bag before the course, the repair still holds and in no way compromises the bags waterproofing. £30 inc. P&P.

Photos can be posted if required.

Last edited:

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
I'll get some photos up later today and measure it. If it helps I'm 6'1" and it fits me easy.

Same with the bivvy bag.

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
I've got one of these sleeping bags and love it for winter use. I've used it in comfort at -10c so the rating is sound. I'm 5'11" with wide shoulders and the bag is roomy for me. My only complaint would be that the packed size is larger than some but then I'm happy to put up with that for the benefits of the bag.

No relation to the seller, just another happy user of the same bag.

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
Hi, the photos are here:

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

With the bivvy bag I've tried to show the condition (excellent) and the small patch on the underside at the foot. I've also shown the inside of the patch (circled), there really is no hole or tear just a slight bit of wear which I have patched as a belt and braces repair. It probably didn't need it.

Last edited:

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
Righto, PayPal is acceptable. Cheque is preferred (as there's no charges). PM me your address and I can get the sleeping bag packed and ready to go once the cheque clears. Unless you prefer a bank to bank transfer of funds?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE