Artificial Sinew - Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Good, I'm glad to se them starting to arrive. It's always a worry in case stuff goes missing in the post.

Anyway, all you need to do now is have fun with the stuff. By the way, this sinew is brilliant for bow strings. I just made one - four strands in a round braid, looped at the top knock and a bowyers knot at the bottom. It works brilliantly.

Eric

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Eric,

Mine arrived today as well, thanks very much. £2 on its way as well, can't have you out of pocket for sorting this out for us.

Brian

Apr 3, 2008
Eindhoven, NL
Hi Eric!

Very useful looking stuff, very popular it seems, too! You must be very busy... I know it's a pain, but can you mail to Holland?

Or, if that's not practical, is there someone out there who would slip a couple of dozen meters into a jiffy bag and ship it to me? I'll happily pay cash up front, or even better, if anyone needs some tinder fungus (F.F.) I have some very nice pieces which I'd happily swap...

All the best, Al.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE