Article: New Mountain Rescue video made to raise awareness

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I've never had to call on their help, but I thank my lucky stars that I live in a place where such men and women do such things for others. They deserve everybody's support and gratitude, without a doubt.

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
They are all heroes, when I have been involved in incidents I have always been so relieved to see them arrive and humbled by the professionalism that amateur volunteers bring to a life saving role.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
It's double dedication to train, over and over again, possibly for a scenario which will never happen.
But when the chips are down, they are so reliably well trained and equipped.
Here, they attend to such ugly tragedy, so often avalanche deaths.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Carson Air Cargo Flight #66 from Vancouver to Prince George (YVR>YXS) went into the dirt maybe 7:10AM today, approx 10 km NE of YVR.
Vancouver North Shore Search & Rescue team on the ground at the site for the night. North Shore SAR are as rough, tough and as good as it gets.
Very slow going in the terrain, fuselage and one wing found before dark today.
Less than 3% of British Columbia is flat. Flying into a Cumulogranitus Cloud is easily done.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE