Article: Brynje Antarctic Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks Rich! I'm planning to wear it at the Moot, so if you're around we can have a chat.

I just noticed the picture with this review differs from the jacket I reviewed: mine doesn't has handwarmer pockets, just the 2 on the chest. :)

Johan. Just to let you know that Brynje is available in the UK. I don't want to mention our name and break the forum rules, but we are the UK importers for Brynje. Also, the hooded Jacket is fully wind-proof and a little warmer than the one you have. Also, we are adding hand warmer pockets to the version you have which will come out in the Autumn. Get in touch in in need any more info. Cheers

Gonzo

Nov 12, 2014
Wales
Long arms did you say? That's good to note. Being a tall and some what leggy with long arms it's difficult to find anything that fits well, just don't get me started on the Trousers rant.

Completely with you on the long limbs. Being 6'4" it's frustrating when sleeves/trousers stop and inch or two short. Very happy when I found out about Fjällräven trousers with their raw leg length. If only their shirts had really long arms too! I find myself looking out for thumb holes as an indicator that sleeves might be a bit longer.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE