Article: Book - Discover Nature Awareness

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Firelite

Forager
Feb 25, 2010
bedfordshire
I've been on a couple of Geoffrey's courses, but have no other connection. I agree with John's observations; although simple, the games are really challenging. If this kind of thing appeals to you, get the book. Even better, go on one of Geoffrey's courses. Better still, do both.

Martin

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
I have a copy of Geoffrey's book and highly recommend it to anybody wishing to explore thier inner self or that works with anyone where nature awarness therapy can make a diffrence. Brill review and a great book of knowledge and ideas. I can't wait to go on the course.

I have had a couple of copies of this fantastic book for a while and have attended Geoffrey's Natural Awareness course. I regularly use a selection of these exercises with my Ecotherapy clients, and also in my own nature-based personal development workshops with amazing results. If you want to deepen your connection with nature, whilst enhancing your mental well being, then I thoroughly recommend Geoffrey McMullan's book.

Nigel Magowan

Path Finder

Jan 3, 2008
Devon
trackingcourses.com
Hi Everyone. Firstly I would to thank Tony for putting John's review of my book up on BCUK and of course a warm thank you to John for such a great review and I would like to thank you guys for all the feedback and compliments that you have posted on here. Just to let you all know I am near to completing my 2nd DNA book. And I hope to see those of you who are thinking of attending one of my courses real soon.

Best wishes

Geoffrey

Path Finder

Jan 3, 2008
Devon
trackingcourses.com
Hi All

Just a heads up on the 2nd edition of Discover Nature Awareness - Understanding Nature Through Play, it is now at the printers and will soon be in my hands. it is packed with nature based games and I am now working on the third edition of Discover Nature Awareness - Bird Language.

Aye

Geoffrey

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE