Arktis kit group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
I have managed to get some good deals on some Arktis kit for you guys and gals . Here i what is on offer .
Mamouth shirts , very similar to the buffalo mountain shirt , extremely warm . £55
Shelter tops , 8ft by 6ft with 5 loops in the middle £30
Stowaway shirts , showerproof (although i didnt get wet after 2 hrs in the shower !!) fits in the end pocket of a maxpedition proteus £13.50
All prices will be plus postage and paypal fees .
Please post here or pm me if your interested . I will give it 10 days or so and then post up payment instructions etc. before i go and collect them .
There are no black ones any more as Arktis have stopped selling black to civvies , so its green or camo i'm affraid .
Pumbaa

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
Cheers for posting the links Spikey DaPikey .
I was told that they are only doing black for service personel only (military/police) , i belive service id is required . Not sure as to the reasons why .
Pumbaa

soa_uk

Forager
Jul 12, 2005
Highlands
I'd recommend the Stowaway _ I have one in black - with the *included* hood, but no stuff sack.

Doesn't see quite as much wear as the Montane featherlight but still nice kit.

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
Appologies , but due to unforseen circumstances i am unable to run this group buy at the moment .
Cheers
Pumbaa

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE