Are you in google street view.....i am

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
2009 with my citroen chav box

Untitled.jpg

skate

Nomad
Apr 13, 2010
East Devon
Knew it was in town and chanced upon it. I live in a cul de sac so it had to turn round and follow me. It is a very distinctive car. I was then just waiting for it to be put on the site.

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
how did you get to know it was due around your street???

hahahah brilliant,..

Well basically i was just at the crossroads coming out of my sixth form and i saw the google astra with its 3 feet of metal tubing holding a panoramic camera at the top. I knew what it was so i chased it for a few hundred metres when i noticed it turn round and come back up the street and driving into every side road.... i thought its gotta come up mine so i pulled into my square and waited with a marlboro red until it came up. I jumped out and took my place in internet history( i like to think, i doubt there gonna do the whole country again in the next 20 years)

Thats it.... lol the guy driving gave me a dirty look i can assure you but i didnt care!!!! IM ON THE INTERNET!! only wikipedia left to conquer!!

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
I am , i was sitting im my van one day when this car with a wierd contraption on the roof drove by .

025zb.jpg

My next door neibour is on it from when the car drove into our cul-de-sac

Craig................

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE