Are we going to see a Moot 2013?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
As the title say's are we going to see a Moot in 2013? I really hope we are as I am green with envy at the pic's of this years Moot. If there is a Moot 2013 when do you think the tickets will be on sale?

Chris.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
There'll be no 2013 Moot, as 13 brings bad luck and because we ran Moots ever since 2005-ish - we thought that would be enough. There'll also be no Moot because BCUK will be 10 years old. Moots are also rarely a success ...

:nana:

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
:lmao: You had me going there Johan ... I thought you knew something I didn't! ....

Yep there will be a moot. Arrangements are being made as we speak and tickets will go on sale sometime next year! Hope to see you there.

Ed

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
There'll be no 2013 Moot, as 13 brings bad luck and because we ran Moots ever since 2005-ish - we thought that would be enough. There'll also be no Moot because BCUK will be 10 years old. Moots are also rarely a success ...

:nana:

You Sir nearly gave me a heart attack! and also owe my employer a new keyboard :p

:lmao: You had me going there Johan ... I thought you knew something I didn't! ....

Yep there will be a moot. Arrangements are being made as we speak and tickets will go on sale sometime next year! Hope to see you there.

Ed

Oh you will see me there, trust me.... BRING ON MOOT 2013!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE