The Covid19 Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
Mmmmmm!
"Pizza is not only delicious but can also be a healthy meal choice when thought is put into its preparation. Though many frozen and fast-food varieties tend to be high in calories, fat, sodium and other unhealthy ingredients" :yuck::yuck::yuck:

Reactions: santaman2000

TLM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
I once made a bola with three steel balls as weights, kind of scary. Not a weapon for close quarters when thrown, when used for hitting I guess it could be used inside.

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
I am sure Tesco, Asda et al are rubbing their hands in delight, (after they have washed them of course,) shares are up, profits through the roof, whats not to like (for them that is)

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Mmmmmm!
"Pizza is not only delicious but can also be a healthy meal choice when thought is put into its preparation. Though many frozen and fast-food varieties tend to be high in calories, fat, sodium and other unhealthy ingredients" :yuck::yuck::yuck:
And that’s the disadvantage. That said, traditional pizza (street food) is also high calorie (that was kinda the point) It’s only modern “gourmet” tv chefs that have tried to turn it into something the modern health fads could get into.

for that matter most modern military rations are high calorie, high fat, and high salt. As are pretty much al tinned foods (although tinned vegetables are lower in fat)

Last edited:

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Good stuff.

If the worst comes to the worst and you run dry two pistols can be turned into an effective bolas with the simple edition of a length of string :biggrin:
If all three magazines of the Mini 14 run dry and so do al theee magazines of the primary handgun plus the two magazines of the backup; then there’s always a fallback to the bayonet.

Reactions: Robson Valley

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
No such thing as a mask being a "nice warm breeding ground" for such things as virus.
Virus uses the machinery of living cells to replicate, then the cells die. Science fact.

Shut down, shut up, stay clean and stay home. Don't jerk this around or you really might die.
The cheapest surface killer is 10% chlorine bleach, even for HIV. 1 part bleach, 9 parts water.
Swab the decks and let it dry. Wash your credit cards and debit cards ( what sorts of holes
have they been shoved into? Who was there, before?) Then you finger them.

Reactions: MrEd

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
I once made a bola with three steel balls as weights, kind of scary. Not a weapon for close quarters when thrown, when used for hitting I guess it could be used inside.
What are you anticipating ?

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
We don't worry too much about the opinions of city people in times like these.
They, in turn, know better than to lean on country folks.
Now, science facts, we all have to live with the same ones.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Aahhh, theyve shut the pubs, this is getting serious now.

Haha! Best line I've seen for a while.

This is officially a REAL crisis now.

( I Wonder if I can support my local pub with a reverse Tab?? Build up a reserve line of credit? )

Last edited:

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
Invading nandus.

Dangerous are they ?
Nandus.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE