Are mullets cool?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
:shock:

I think i subtle mullet is cool, am i right?

:rolmao:

I won't say why, yet :shock:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Oh dear, i feel a poll coming on... [edit can a mod add a poll?]

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Jake if you do have a mullet I will bring my clippers to ashdown and we will soon get rid of it.

I think it is only fair that you start a new thread with a short apology for ever thinking of suggesting that mullets could be cool. Nothing fancy just a quick "sorry guys it wont happen again"

:biggthump

Kim

Nomad
Sep 6, 2004
Birmingham
Maybe this could be a new aspect of Bushcraft that no one's ever considered before...hair trimming...Ray Mears Styly perhaps...or, how to create this seasons ultimate look with only a piece of twine and the contents of your possibles pouch. :shock:

And it all depends on who the mullet belongs to...Brad Pitt, for example, would look just fine with a mullet.

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
What a coincidence! Im not going. You see, my twin, Richard, has just had his hair cut into a mullet. And since i've got so much work on i figured he could go and pose as me.

:wink:

BTW its not a bad mullet, but i may look a bit like david hasselhof.

Emma

Forager
Nov 29, 2004
Hampshire/Sussex
Actually, I can think of two ways in which a mullet can be cool:
1) the person sporting it sticks their head in a bucket of liquid nitrogen*
2) someone did it to the evil kid who bullied you at school without them realising.

* behaviour not recommended

Paganwolf

Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Jake Rollnick said:
:shock:

I think i subtle mullet is cool, am i right?

:rolmao:

I won't say why, yet :shock:
Jake im young and trendy too :wink: my barnett is a mohican although you wouldnt know to look at it, mullets are the height of fashion in the south (the south is where trendy people come from mainly essex :wink: :rolmao: ) :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :biggthump

leon-1

Paganwolf said:
Jake im young and trendy too :wink: my barnett is a mohican although you wouldnt know to look at it, mullets are the height of fashion in the south (the south is where trendy people come from mainly essex :wink: :rolmao: ) :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :biggthump

There's me thought you were going to say Billingsgate :eek:):

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE