Archeologists find the strangest things

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
at least this was a harmless find...
in the late 1990ties i picked up a strange-looking plastic box which lay upside-down in a small patch of forest surrounded by fields. turning it sideways i noticed russian writing -- looking at the top made me realize i was holding an anti personal mine with approximately 200g of explosives in my hand....

Last edited:
Reactions: Janne

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I guessed Santaman was a military man, then police I thought, but it seems you could have been a spook too judging from posts. Remind me to be especially polite to santaman in the future. He might be the real FiL from meet the Fokkers.!!!!

Reactions: Janne

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I guessed Santaman was a military man, then police I thought, but it seems you could have been a spook too judging from posts. Remind me to be especially polite to santaman in the future. He might be the real FiL from meet the Fokkers.!!!!
LOL. No, not a spook. My last 8 years in the Air Force was in a special Ops wing though; so I learned not to ask questions when the sporks came through (we did a lot of the insertion and extraction of spooks I to their missions)

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
Makkedonaldo and Birgerkink did open a bunch of eateries really fast once the commies were out.
I guess your spooks did some surveillance for them?

Operation Kinky Donald?
:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE