Anyone used this before?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
haha ginger lol.. at the end of the day how can a cream stop wind chill and make you weather hardy lol... i think ill be using factor 50 in bulgaria in june..!

cheers

No cream can be 100% effective no matter what they claim. But if it mosturizes it will HELP prevent wind chafe. After all that's what a wind chafe is; dehydrated skin caused by the wind's drying effect. Not quite the same thing as wind chill effect which robs you of body heat. Don't have any persona;l experience with the particular cream in question though but I agree with northumbrian, any quality sunscreen should do well enough. Especially if they add Aloe and glycerol as ingredients.

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
No cream can be 100% effective no matter what they claim. But if it mosturizes it will HELP prevent wind chafe. After all that's what a wind chafe is; dehydrated skin caused by the wind's drying effect. Not quite the same thing as wind chill effect which robs you of body heat. Don't have any persona;l experience with the particular cream in question though but I agree with northumbrian, any quality sunscreen should do well enough. Especially if they add Aloe and glycerol as ingredients.

I didnt know that thanks.... i hate that wind bite you get when a cold stream punishes your face! i dont have a big enough ego to say i dont moisturise now and again!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE