Anyone tried Tasmanian Tiger Swift (24L)?

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

Stormflex

Jan 18, 2008
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Just interested if anyone may have tried one of these:

http://www.genuinearmysurplus.co.uk/pages/products/makes/detail/rowid=407

Thinking of getting one, for day trips, as I find my Lowe Alpine Sabre 35 just a bit too big at times. The main items I tend to carry are a fleece, lightweight windproof smock, waterproof overtrousers, binoculars, drink - and then all the other little bits and bobs like knife, torch, digi camera, mobile, etc.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Rich

Spacemonkey

Native
May 8, 2005
Llamaville.
www.jasperfforde.com
Yes. I have it in Flektarn and I love it! It's a great little ruck and solidly made. It has a built in whistle in the sternum strap buckle too.The mobile phone pouch also neatly carries the larger PMR radios if you use them.

Stormflex

Jan 18, 2008
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Thanks for your comments Spacemonkey. Sounds good.

Do you recall where you got it from? Is £35 a reasonable price (as per the link I've given) - I've not found many places selling it so far.

What size bladder will it take as a matter of interest?

Do you think it would comfortably hold the kit I've mentioned? My fleece isn't overly bulky.

Thanks

Rich

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.