Anyone out weekend b4 double bank holiday?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Dropped in on a Comrie Croft weekend last year at this time on way up to Knoydart. Was wondering if there's anything going on this year. It was my first and only meet so far and wld be gd to try another meet. Not been put off.
It's my annual solo, Scottish trip that week and if there was an informal gathering it would be gd to break my journey up and meet some more ppl from here.

Btw I don't know where to go for a week camping in the hills in Scotland so any ideas wld be gd as well.

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
I did Kintail in 2010, why not start at Kintail and walk to Loch Mullardoch and back.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Aye. That was one idea. Was thinking of walking one side of loch then the other. Might be wrong but I think you can bag abt 5 munros one side and 7 the other in one week. Stayed at Ratagan SYA last year to avoid a particularly wet night before my Knoydart trip started. Quite nice round there.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE