Anyone in Fife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 1, 2011
Fife, Scotland
Awesome.

If everyone posts the dates that they are free on it will be easier to organise the best time for all.

I have a good woodland, it's of decent size, mixed wood. Relatively quiet too. It is about 1 to 1.5 miles from the nearest town. So will require a short walk in.

Mar 1, 2011
Fife, Scotland
The site that i use is near Thornton in Fife which is a few miles from Kirkcaldy.

I'm sure you will find it on Google maps.

It is a few miles out of the way of the nearest town and having camped there i can say noone is their after dark and naturally there are the odd dogwalker etc through the day.

There is one main path through the middle of the wood and all other paths are not well kept but easy enough to follow. Which makes for a quiet time. Also i know the local farmer and he is inclined to phone the police if he sees anyone shifty.

There is not a water source ( apart from a small pond) but i wouldn't personally drink from it.

Theres a nice open area for a group camp.

Would be good to share skills as i'm sure everyone can offer something.

Scottishwanderer

Edit to add, i just phoned the farmer and he may join us for a few hours.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2011
Fife, Scotland
Cool.

I'll throw forward a few dates, if anyone can make it on one of the dates please say, i'll go on a majority vote.

All dates are Friday to Sunday

12-14th of August

19-21st of August

26th to 28th of August.

If your interested and can make it on a certain date please reply with that info.

I'm obliged to state because under Scottish law if i don't you could sue me.

If you choose to join in you are responsible for your own safety, any injuries caused by self are down to ones self.

Also for same reasons as above no under 16's

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE