Anyone from the teesside area?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ship

Tenderfoot
Nov 27, 2005
NE UK
don,t rule me out, let you know on Weds after Mrs Ships appointment, hopefully no probs:sadwavey:

Ship

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
So, is this gonna happen then guys and gals. Add you name /s to the list and repost so we can book numbers please, and are we ok for the night of the 13th, if so I'll have to leave after breakkie on the Sunday due to a commitment, lets do this.

1 Bop ( + swmbo maybe )

RobSwan

Sep 17, 2014
Hartlepool
So, is this gonna happen then guys and gals. Add you name /s to the list and repost so we can book numbers please, and are we ok for the night of the 13th, if so I'll have to leave after breakkie on the Sunday due to a commitment, lets do this.

1 Bop ( + swmbo maybe )
1 Rob + 1 Jackie ;-)

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
So am I lol, ok, have emailed them as that is their preferred method of communication / booking, I'll keep an eye open for replies and get back to you soon as I hear anything, looking forward to it, I'll drop you a pm with my number at some point to have a chat.

Cheers.

Al

RobSwan

Sep 17, 2014
Hartlepool
So am I lol, ok, have emailed them as that is their preferred method of communication / booking, I'll keep an eye open for replies and get back to you soon as I hear anything, looking forward to it, I'll drop you a pm with my number at some point to have a chat.

Cheers.

Al

Cheers Al,

I'll keep a look out

Rob

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
20141213_100915.jpg
All this for one night at Brockwell Woods, SWMBO wants a 'little' comfort = more kit ? oh, there's still the cooler box and ANOTHER sleeping bag going in the car, a double, in case of ??????

Rob, Jackie, brace yourselves, you may end up scared for life.

PS and the dog to pack :D

I'll post picks up when I eventually get unpacked lol

Last edited:

ship

Tenderfoot
Nov 27, 2005
NE UK
How did it go folks? piccys or trip report please, shame i had to miss this one, but sh*t happens eh, hope yous had a not too cold of a night,

Ship

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
How did it go folks? piccys or trip report please, shame i had to miss this one, but sh*t happens eh, hope yous had a not too cold of a night,

Ship
Oh yeah, forgot about the pics, sort that tomorrow, Brockwell was good, first time visit but not the last, we got there a bit later than planed, about 14.00 by the time we had parked and selected our spot we were against the light. The women wanted a bit of comfort ( a bit ) see above picture Anyhow, it all went well, 2 couples 2 tents and food on the fire, great casserole Rob / Jackie, washed down with a few cold tinnies, breakfast the next day with the breaking of camp. my camera decided it didn't want to work so the few pics we have are on the phones, I'll post mine up, I'm sure Rob and Jackie took some as well.

All in all a great first trip to Brockwell Woods, a friendly warm welcome, bring on the snow :D

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Ok, a few pictures as promised, as I said before, the camera didn't want to play so sorry for the bad phone pics.

The evening meal, a lovely beef stew, beef from Brockwell the rest supplied and cooked by Rob and Jackie, this cooked well in the D/O, as you would expect, and was very tasty

20141213_181601.jpg

Breakfast on the go, and from left to right Jackie, Liz ( SWMBO ) and Rob, with our North Ridge Torre XL in the background, a cracking tent with masses of space, the tarps were 'slung' up in a hurry, as per much of the brief stays activities were, we really didn't get there early enough or in fact stay long enough, next time we'll spend longer, I hope.

20141214_091143.jpg

Another view of the fire area with breakfast still threatening to cook, nice legs Rob ;)

20141214_091151.jpg

Rob and Jackie with their accommodation in the background, a nice size all round.

20141214_091219.jpg

Yours truly on egg duties, bacon sausage egg beans and mushroom wrap anyone :)

20141214_100845.jpg

All in all a great ( quick ) break, we really needed to process more wood but it wasn't easy going in the dark, we made do, muddled through the evening meal with a few beers and stories before retiring early, we definitely need to go light weight next time lol, way to much kit was taken in.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE