Anyone from the teesside area?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 3, 2013
North East, U.K
As per the title just curious to see if anyone's from around the Cleveland/tees side area I myself are from Middlesbrough.

Be nice to see if there is anyone else out there who enjoys bushcraft/outdoorsy themed activity's possibly organize a meet in the near future?

Thanks,Jordan

RobSwan

Sep 17, 2014
Hartlepool
If we're going to do anything, how about...

Anyone interested enough to meet up if someone sets time and place?
Anyone know a suitable location? Or suggest a suitable activity?
Probably best just casual for first meet, then plan more for the future.
Some areas/groups seem to have a lot going on. Me thinks we Northeners should be leading the way, (not following)!

Have lots of ideas. Keen to get a group going.
What skills do we have between us?

How about meeting up before Christmas? Say 1st or 2nd weekend in December?

steingis

Tenderfoot
Jul 7, 2013
cleveland
hi, im just at guisborough mate, lots of great places just near me.

im from guisborough too and i dont know 1 decent place that isnt busy with dog walkers mountain bikers and is 30m away from a footpath,unless you have private woods permission im curious....

RobSwan

Sep 17, 2014
Hartlepool
Dyke House m8, Milbank Rd.
Interested in meeting up some time? I need to plan about three weeks ahead right now - bit busy!
There's some excellent woodland in Hesleden Dene (betweeb Hart Village & Hesleden) which I used to walk. Not sure who owns it but well worth investigating to see if the landowner's willing to give permission I think. Only other woodland locally is near Wynyard, but never been there. Otherwise it's further afield I think, uless you know anywhere.

ship

Tenderfoot
Nov 27, 2005
NE UK
well aye Rob, i know where you mean, Hesleden, used to cycle up along the old railway line to Castle Eden and back thru Nesbitt hulam to the back of Hart village, often stopped for a bit wander into the woods on foot
the bits of woodland iv,e wandered at Wynard are mostly coniferous but theres lots iv,e not explored yet
Anytime suits me really, altho i do like me Sat a/noons in club, lol, might go for a recce about sometime soon but you work out whats good for you and i,m sure i can sort something out m8.

Ship

ship

Tenderfoot
Nov 27, 2005
NE UK
There is a scout camp at commondale on the Whitby/ guisborough road , could be an option ?

sounds like it could be a good option for a overnighter, 1st meet, i,m pretty flexible with dates but short of transport atm, got any more details Madriverrob?

ship

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE