Anyone else under the weather?!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jonbodthethird

Settler
Sep 5, 2013
Kettering/Stilton
Just been struck down by a cold, sore throat and flu symptoms. Achey joints, head ache and hardly any energy.

Who else is feeling this way as I've just found out my next door neighbour is also feeling like this and has done since yesterday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atlatlman

Settler
Dec 21, 2006
ipswich
Just been struck down by a cold, sore throat and flu symptoms. Achey joints, head ache and hardly any energy.

Who else is feeling this way as I've just found out my next door neighbour is also feeling like this and has done since yesterday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here buddy. Feel just like you but with a toothache on top of it. Always someone worse off than yourself :)

Chilliphil

Forager
Nov 16, 2013
Hampshire
Yep same here. Some sort of cold for most of the year, resulting in tonsillitis recently as well!! My wife had pneumonia over Christmas and ever since has had some sort of bug, she's now got ear problems as well caused by it. I blame all the wet weather personally, normally I don't get ill at all!!

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
This last winter I have an almost endless amount of bugs, not supprising when the wife works in a nursing home and the boy is a pre school for half the week.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I'm currently trying to throw off one of my regular lung infections which started as a head cold and went south :(

I'm in the doghouse as the little wife seems to be coming down with the same cold and she's not a happy bunny for sure :rolleyes:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Confucius says:

Man with no shoes should think about man with no feet..........................:)

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
winter vomiting for me, and about 3 people I know and 2 other people I've been told about. One is in hospital. Makes me feel very queezy so I'm not eating. Get well soon everyone.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE