anyone elce going to be camping this weekend?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 3, 2013
kent
Just finished packing all my gear, me and the boys are hilling the ashdown forest for a cold weekend out under a tarp, anyone elce going to be staying out this weekend?. its going to be a cold one, we may even have snow down hear...

Iv had to pack so much gear, you should see my bergen, it looks like im going on op rather than a weekend in kent.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Yup, so excited to be on a workparty this weekend I've repacked the transport twice already ;) A new place and folk to me, hard work should keep us warm :D Have a super one from a chilly Derbyshire ;)

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Should be another good week end the Suffolk Mob are out again this weekend :D

HAve a good weekend Guys..

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Nope, still not fit enough from a recent chest infection :(

However going over to the Clan of Tanith's new HQ tonight for a night of man chat, curry and a bit of leatherwork with MoT whilst his lady folks are out

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Was meant to be out with a mate and our two boys, but ive had to cancel got the worst bout of Flu ive ever had, and no to all the women its not man flu but the real macoy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE