Anybody having a flutter on the National today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
I would have thought god would look after them to be honest. Maybe there isn't one

ObiWanMindTrick.jpg

You still have much to learn :D Thou shall not speak his name on BcUK.:)

Last edited:

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
When i took my driving test, my emerancy stop was on malling road. ( its a public road which crosses right across the track, may have seen it sanded / covered over as they race round.) NOT a great claim to fame but hay it lightens the mood!

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Imo the thread should be kept running in its original post theme. If folk want to bleat and change the mood of a thread to something ethical etc, why not start there own thread? It's fine to remind folk of animal welfare, spiritual ethics etc etc on varying subjects. But starting a fire and then others fuelling it on somebody else's camp (thread) is equal to oppositional activism along the same lines as political activism or animal rights activism etc.

Bcuk is surely an open an welcoming hearth , so why not put yer hammocks up an yer vivid down an enjoy what is . If yer don't like the wood that's burning by a thread host , then why not go and build your own camp where folk can come throw some mfi chipboard on it.
People look at a thread title and decide if its for them to get a warm round . Not to come for a warm round a welcoming fire , only to have a few activist minded bullies come round and sling a lump of mdf on or polystyrene, and so giving the camp an accrid smell, taste and appearance. Yes I could have started my own thread.......but the op's fire has already been tainted. My two bob....more tea vicar :screwy:

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE