Any Recomendations:

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello All in the Bush,

We are conducting an event regarding the environment and awareness about climate change, we understand that the natural cycle is corrupted and species of all bodies are being effected more drastically. My family come from various places around the world and I was talking to my Aunty Mary from South Dakota, her concern is the amount of Mountain Lions and Bears coming into public areas due to the shortage of food in there natural habitats, our opinion is the human race is creating these situations due to there greed regarding land and there destructive force concerning the forest and wild habitats.

When we talk about the environment and recycling and methods to reduce energy consumption, we forget the importance of the natural cycle in front of our eyes, we believe that we must continue to promote the awareness of our homelands here in the UK. Small changes are just as important than the large scale changes and it would be a pleasure to find people that understand and are much aware of this. We can make changes and help re-introduce indigenous species of plants and life that will help the natural cycle, concerning colonies of insects and Bee`s etc.

Would love to hear from anyone that would be interested to work with me towards our Global situation.

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
Hello Dread2Society,

An interesting first post and a subject I am sure is close to the hearts of many here on BCUK.

I would encourage this discussion as long as it is kept as forum for ideas and not a political platform.

So everyone if you wish to provide D2S with suggestions and recommendation please do so in the spirit of what BCUK stands for.

Best wishes

David

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE