Any Kent Bushcrafters Out There?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I live in Rochester now but i used to live in cuxton 5 min from where you live.
I will be at the may day meet again.I got a couple of knives for you to sharped again.
Such a good weekend that the Bushcraft magazine put on.
Even when it hammered it down one year we still had a great time.

We'll be there the whole weekend, so plenty of time to get your knife sharpened. We're putting up the side tarp so that I have shelter when I demonstrate the sharpening … we can all keep dry!

:cool:Hope to see you there?

nutz

Dec 20, 2004
Walderslade
I'm from sunny Walderslade. Well it was sunny today anyway. Often get out in the woods around here and different places dotted around the county. Can also been seen canoeing down the Medway with my eldest (10).

If it gets me out the house, in the fresh air then I tend be happy! :)

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
I'm from Rainham, there are quite a lot of kent bushcrafters out there. Only just found out there was a kent group on here (wondered why there wasnt one when I joined in the first place) and will certainly join up. Dont know about kent bushcrafters being loners, Id love to meet like minded people but dont seem to get out as much as Id like to and most of the time get out with short notice so no time to arrange a meet. Will try to make the may gathering though.

I'm from Rainham, there are quite a lot of kent bushcrafters out there. Only just found out there was a kent group on here (wondered why there wasnt one when I joined in the first place) and will certainly join up. Dont know about kent bushcrafters being loners, Id love to meet like minded people but dont seem to get out as much as Id like to and most of the time get out with short notice so no time to arrange a meet. Will try to make the may gathering though.
Did you go to the Wilderness Gathering last year? Did anyone go to the Wilderness Gathering or the Bushcraft Magazine's May Fest last Year?

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
I was doing some work down the site today, it lovely down there, the bluebell leaves have just sprouted so the woods are carpeted in green. I shall probably do the same again next sunday if any one fancys a get together?

ocean1975

Jan 10, 2009
rochester, kent
I was at the wilderness gathering last year.
Had a good time,camped in the woods,drunk a lot,laughed a lot spent far to much money.
But hey that's what it's about.
The highlight of my year tho is always the may meet down egerton with the bushcraft magazine.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
I was doing some work down the site today, it lovely down there, the bluebell leaves have just sprouted so the woods are carpeted in green. I shall probably do the same again next sunday if any one fancys a get together?

Barster I just re-read this today and noticed I read it totally wrong the first time. Wheels are not in great order at the mo but once those are sorted we'll be up for get togethers or help with the roundhouse.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE