Any CB radio users in East Sussex?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Just had my CB radio delivered (eBay special) and want to know if it's actually working properly as getting nothing but white noise at the moment. Wondered if there might be anyone local who could try transmitting to me? I suppose I should choose a handle...

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Is South Queensferry in East Sussex, then? My geography's getting worse, could have sworn it was in Edinburgh... :D

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Is South Queensferry in East Sussex, then? My geography's getting worse, could have sworn it was in Edinburgh... :D

Just West of Auld Reekie.

"1-9 a copy, come back" is about all I remember of CB talk...

The last time I had one it was the GPO that delivered letters not Royal Mail.

Liam

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Breaker breaker, this is Computerman copy

I've still got mine somewhere, I tried it when we moved into this house but it set the burglar alarm off so boxed it up again sharpish.

Followed a smokey in a plain brown wrapper on the way home from work this aft, spotted his camera mounted on the windscreen so eased off a touch :)

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Breaker breaker, this is Computerman copy

I've still got mine somewhere, I tried it when we moved into this house but it set the burglar alarm off so boxed it up again sharpish.

Followed a smokey in a plain brown wrapper on the way home from work this aft, spotted his camera mounted on the windscreen so eased off a touch :)

Hahahaha that took me back!

I used to have a lot of fun with the CB, I remember the arial sitting in it's biscuit tin in the corner and Convoy with Kris Kristofferson was the film to watch.

Liam

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hahahaha that took me back!

I used to have a lot of fun with the CB, I remember the arial sitting in it's biscuit tin in the corner and Convoy with Kris Kristofferson was the film to watch.

Liam

Convoy was the best film ever when I was a kid, I've still got a dodgy copy on VHS somewhere, there's ten minutes of my mums Thornbirds on first though :)

Apr 23, 2010
Middlesex
I'm 30, haven't touched a CB since I was like 15, but recently I would like to get back into it.
I want to pass my PMR foundation as well.
Hope all goes well for yours !

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I've had a brief conversation with a taxi driver, I think, but that's about it. I asked him where he was and he said "the other side of the Ashdown Forest" - doesn't really help seeing as he didn't know which side I was on... :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE