Any belt makers?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 30, 2012
Eseex
Hey folks,

I know there are quite a few talented leather workers on here, but I need a bit of a rush job doing so thought I'd throw it out there.

I'd like a dress/suit belt made with a simple chrome buckle. I'm a bit of a fat git, and have trouble buying belts OTP, hence the request. A change in role at work has resulted in my having to wear suits for work most days, so I'll be looking to get a black and oxblood belt made up in the same style over the next couple of months.

I need the first one done in about 2 weeks for a wedding (I know forward planning!), but have the cash waiting.....

Any takers?

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Beneath The Stars Leathercraft, (Angst)
I bought two of his belts. One plain black, nickel buckle, one brown and brass. Both are simply stunning, and super durable. I even got one more for the Missus, as a gift.

Oct 30, 2012
Eseex
I have PM'd Ansgt and Rancid and Dougster, Angst can't help at the mo, I am still waiting to hear back form Rancid and Dougster.

Any other takers/recommendations?

Oct 30, 2012
Eseex
Steve

Thanks for getting back to me.

It appears that Dougster hasn't been around for a while, but I have PM'd Eric and Dreadhead...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE