Antig Outdoors - Woodlore Stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big_bazza99

Nomad
Nov 8, 2008
North Yorks
REVIEW NOW HERE

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67263

Found this stove whilst searching for a 2nd hand Bushbuddy / Bushcooker. It's called the "Woodlore Stove"

http://www.antigoutdoors.com/collections/stoves/products/antig-outdoors-woodlore-stove

Just ordered one - paid just under $38 shipped (less than £25....!)

They are not stainless so not sure how they will last or if their performance matches the Bushbuddy / Bushcooker.

I can do a review when it arrives, but cant compare it to either the BB or the BC as I dont have one (...yet.....have posted a wanted but no interested sellers!)

Last edited:

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
A good find, don't worry about it not being stainless, your going to set fire to it anyway !.

It was also good to see the offer of the stove to serving troops aswell.

Rob

Big_bazza99

Nomad
Nov 8, 2008
North Yorks
I also asked about group buy discounts and he could do them for $33 each shipped for a quantity of 6 or more. Not sure if this then becomes a customs/vat issue on the overall value being ordered so final amout might be more (plus of course any UK postage) so it may be more beneficial to order direct.

Will definitely post a review and pics / videos once I get it (shipped today with tracking number......so far so good!)

Big_bazza99

Nomad
Nov 8, 2008
North Yorks
Stove arrived yesterday - picked up fom the PO today. Initial first impressions are good - its not in the same class as a Bushbuddy, but appears well made. The main thing will be how it performs I will do a review this weekend.......have also picked up a Bushbuddy Ultra so will be able to do a comparison after all. Regards Paul

Big_bazza99

Nomad
Nov 8, 2008
North Yorks
what strong are the side walls? they look thinish and weak

The Woodlore Stove is thicker gauge metal (tin plate not stainless) than the Bushbuddy Ultra. There is minimal flex in the side walls, where as the BB Ultra is really quite thin (intentionally) but SO well made. I hope to use both this weekend and either get some video on Youtube, photos and a review.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE