Another Picture Related

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
J

Jus1

Hey All ...

Can anyone tell me why I can't see any pics people have added to their threads?! .. ( when someone writes picture heavy etc )

I don't see any!? - in any tread! :(

Have checked browser settings and all is as it should be!

Befuddled!!!!!

ta
Jus

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Can you see avatars and signature pics? How about this pic below:

25April201024.jpg

J

Jus1

Pretty swift response Jonathan! :D - yep, I can see Avatar and the Deval!

nitrambur

Settler
Jan 14, 2010
Nottingham
On the forum go to Settings (top right) - General Settings (menu on left) - scroll down to Thread Display Options and make sure the Show Images box is ticked

J

Jus1

Thanks Nitrambur - it is ticked :( booga! was hoping it was that simple !!

Jonathan - there was a birdsnest!? ....

J

Jus1

Any other suggestions gratefully accepted ..... :) - it's really annoying me when I read .. "Wow what a great picture" etc etc
Pretty much checked everything I know of - could it be a work setting ?! as in my company are blocking the images??

Cheers
Jus(tin)

J

Jus1

Hey Rich .... using IE (not sure but probably latest version of) .... No, I don't see the usual square with RED X

Normally (home) would use firefox .. but IT policy here @ work prevents me - frankly, I'm amazed that I can access this forum!

J

Jus1

I can see the links .. if I right click and open in another window one is blocked (Websense) the other opens a thread (Loch Long)
where I can read all about it ..but can't see any of the pictures ... V annoying!! -

I can access advanced options BUT I can not make changes ( wont allow me to save changes ) ..on other forums .. some pictures I can see, some have the RED X, some I can't see at all....

Am thinking I'll just have to live with it... have an excellent imagination :D

Cheers
Jus(tin)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE