another pair of sheaths

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Lovely sheaths RB, how easy is it to make a left hander for a Helle S80 ? and the cost. Just pricing up at the mo as i got to spend some cash on decorating the downstairs loo.:(
Andy

Another apology I'm afraid!:eek:
I have no idea what a Helle S80 looks like, the left hand sheath is no problem at all as I'm left handed myself.
Assuming that the Helle S80 is similar in size etc, then I would ask the same price for the sheath but I would need the knife with me, to make sure it fitted correctly.
I know some of the makers on here, can work from templates or photo's but I prefer not to do this.
probably not much help really:eek:
cheers
R.B.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Another apology I'm afraid!:eek:
I have no idea what a Helle S80 looks like, the left hand sheath is no problem at all as I'm left handed myself.
Assuming that the Helle S80 is similar in size etc, then I would ask the same price for the sheath but I would need the knife with me, to make sure it fitted correctly.
I know some of the makers on here, can work from templates or photo's but I prefer not to do this.
probably not much help really:eek:
cheers
R.B.

Thanks for taking the time to reply RB, here's what the Helle looks like just for your curisoity mate.
http://www.heinnie.com/Knives/Helle/Helle-Folkekniven/p-92-150-1124/

The site is right about the handle, it's massive !! and i've only got small hands.

thanks

Andy

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Thanks for taking the time to reply RB, here's what the Helle looks like just for your curisoity mate.
http://www.heinnie.com/Knives/Helle/Helle-Folkekniven/p-92-150-1124/

The site is right about the handle, it's massive !! and i've only got small hands.

thanks

Andy

Your welcome Andy;)

I can certainly put you a left handed sheath together for one of those but I would definitely need you to post the knife to me to get it right.
I'll pm you with a few details of what I have in mind if you like?
cheers
R.B.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Rb,

If you could that would be great thanks. Got my birthday in a few months and nobody ever knows what to get me so that's an option of a nice new sheath for a present.

Andy

subedarmajor

Forager
May 25, 2008
winterton uk
I received my sheath today.
It's a lovely piece of work, and a good snug fit for my Clipper.
Many thanks Badger, I'm sure that this will last years.

Cheers, Alan.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE