another one for Shewie

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Marmite on toast with thin slices of sweet, tangy Norwegian goats cheese on top (the brown stuff that looks like Caramac)...
sk_pic4.gif

sk_pic3.gif

http://www.norwegiancheeses.co.uk/

Sounds wrong but really works in a sweet and sour and salty kind of way

skaus84

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 15, 2008
Liverpool UK
In my last job, we sometimes used to get short dinner breaks due to the nature of the job. One of my favourites was to combine my dinner and desert in one. Usually something along the lines of cottage pie with cherry pie and custard. All in the same bowl, goes down quite nicely. Although I did used to get some funny looks from the other staff. My argument, it all combines in the stomach and comes out the other end at the same time so what difference does it make? I should note though that I have an incredibly poor sense of taste, so that might not be something that someone who can taste most foods would want to try!

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
A favourite on ex was cheese possessed and jam sarnies, or if no resupply just spread the jam directly on the possessed.

Cheese and jam pieces (a Miner's piece) has always been a favourite of mine.

Cheese possessed? No.. yeuch!!! :rolleyes:

I thought your mob built bridges with it, not made sarnies with it. :)

Chinkapin

Settler
Jan 5, 2009
Kansas USA
Peanut butter and jelly with sour pickle. The sour pickle is a nice counterpoint to the sweetness of the jelly.

Sour pickles are getting very hard to find in my neck of the woods. Any good dill or polish pickle works o.k. but sour is best.

Don't knock it until you try it!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE