another image question...why am i not authorised

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shutz

Forager
Jan 5, 2011
cumbria
Been trying to upload a few pics and it says in the bit underneath i am not able to post attachments, i assume this is the photos. How do get this sorted or has this nothing to do with the photos and im being a bit thick...
Cheers
Shutz

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Not sure but I think you have to be a full member to post attachments on here.
You could bung the pic on another photo hosting site and link to it instead.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
What sites are people using for hosting? I'm not thrilled with imageshack or photobucket.

Photobucket for me, not really had any issues but posting stuff on US forums really eats up the bandwidth allowance. I keep getting prompted to upgrade to Pro but I keep ignoring it.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Your pictures always look great Rich, but I cant store many photos in photobucket and I haven't got the patience to keep deleting and uploading again. Ive got hundreds in imageshack but they look pants on here. Maybe I have some settings wrong.......

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Just checked my stats on p'bucket and I've 827 files totalling 252mb which is around 50% of the standard user allowance.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE