another image question...why am i not authorised

• UPDATE - The main upgrade is now finished. The site should now be functioning as normal, I will be making tweaks over the weekend, particularly to look of the site. If you notice something is broken or have any comments please let me know. Many thanks Matt (Lithril)

shutz

Forager
Jan 5, 2011
cumbria
Been trying to upload a few pics and it says in the bit underneath i am not able to post attachments, i assume this is the photos. How do get this sorted or has this nothing to do with the photos and im being a bit thick...
Cheers
Shutz

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Not sure but I think you have to be a full member to post attachments on here.
You could bung the pic on another photo hosting site and link to it instead.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
What sites are people using for hosting? I'm not thrilled with imageshack or photobucket.
Photobucket for me, not really had any issues but posting stuff on US forums really eats up the bandwidth allowance. I keep getting prompted to upgrade to Pro but I keep ignoring it.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Your pictures always look great Rich, but I cant store many photos in photobucket and I haven't got the patience to keep deleting and uploading again. Ive got hundreds in imageshack but they look pants on here. Maybe I have some settings wrong.......

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Just checked my stats on p'bucket and I've 827 files totalling 252mb which is around 50% of the standard user allowance.