Another Coffee thread, Whats your's ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ch@rlie

Nomad
Apr 14, 2011
Felixstowe
Ok just been reading a thread below, appears theres one or two coffee fans.. so whats your favorite or regular type?

I use a place in leighton Buzzard to get mine, ( no connection to the shop just a happy customer)http://www.thehouseofcoffee.co.uk/coffee-pages/index.html
and of the few I've tried so far these are regular purchases.
I use a stove top perculator the type from the 70-80's with a course grind
I dont know if they sell in smaller qty online but in the shop they will happily sell 125g

Caribbean Rum.
Ammaretto. (has a Almond/marzipan smell) occasional use for me but very nice.
Mountain Blend.

Last edited:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
At the moment it's 3/4 of a pack of Taylor's Hot lava Java in the coffee pot.

communalarea2.jpg

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I have several that I like (mostly the common ones available here) Maxwell House, Folgers and 8 O'Clock (their regular) But I suppose my favorite is either 8 O'Clock or Luzziane's New Orleans Style coffees (coffee and chickory)

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Illy espresso for me,I can't drink anything that has robusta beans added to it,it just makes it bitter.

locum76

Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
In an ideal world a decent Italian Stove Top Pot with a turkish ground arabica. Or maybe some Zapatista coffee if I'm feeling rebelious. usually it's tescos cheapest espresso grind though.

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
stove top espresso pot and freshly roasted turkish espesso beans from pumphreys newcastle,s grainger market which can also be finly ground and suger added to make a syrupy turkish brew.

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
im a powder snob, it must be good old "gold blend" and any cheepo filter coffee when im at home or cowboy coffee when im out......

i must admit though i drink about 30 cups a day.....;)

i just get a bad head if i stop........lol....:):):):)

Partickpebbles

Dec 18, 2010
South Milford
Instant, is Nescafe Blend 37, and has been for years and years! Now a coffee machine that has a timer, great for the mornings! Tend to buy the stronger coffees.

Like my peppermint tea, thats a totally different thread!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE