And then sometimes you get Very Good Service

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Just a note about dealing with G&T Hunting and Outdoor.
Found these guys on Ebay when looking for a breathable jacket. They got the order right, but the factory sent the wrong one.

I had to return the original they were as nice as pie, by return I got a breatheable Airflex shell jacket (its a tough goretex type analogue working clothing) and they threw in a pair of Airflex trousers as well. Used the air flex already when dealing with a burst waste pipe cascading bath water down the side of the house, worked fine and is rustle free. Oh yes did I mention the amazingly cheap price? Under £30!:cool:

Look up the Castle clothing, they make AirFlex, 'Bushman trousers' olive green cordura fabric reinforced knees and space for knee pads. Very tough kit, I have been using them for two months and they survived intensive bramble and berry collecting. I would describe them as bomb proof.

So a big thumbs up to G&T pretty much the best interenet service I have ever had.

G&T HUNTING AND OUTDOOR
Sea Lane Ingoldmells, near Skegness. We are stockists for Castle Clothing (Airflex), Deben, Jack Pyke, Realtree, Highlander, BSA, Webley and Rangeright to name a few. We stock a vast range of outdoor clothing and accessories for hunting and outdoor pursuits. We hold a full RFD. 01754 873451.

Sandsnakes
:):eek:

Last edited:

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
ive got the jacket not off that company but from a workwear company, and your right its a belter coat for the price and they go up to 5xl as well.p.s i saw a workwear company advertizing a 80 inch polo shirt the other day , i wonder how many xl sizes that is ? lol

Last edited:

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
think they have an actual shop there don't they? if so ive been in there and its excellent in range and atmosphere, lots of guns which also brightens up my day.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE