An interesting? article

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
The vehicle was meant to be his transport around Los Angeles (which is an expedition in itself.) Then he wanted to try to shoe-horn some van-life nostalgia into it. I'd rather try to camp in a pea pod.
You're right, Tengu, he got it bass-akwards. I'll make do with small town motels for the indoor, dry, close-at-hand bathroom if nothing else.

Kadushu

If Carlsberg made grumpy people...
Jul 29, 2014
Kent
The most interesting bit for me was about the tyres. I always ran road tyres on my 4x4 for quietness and economy but they were pretty pants offroad.

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
The most interesting bit for me was about the tyres. I always ran road tyres on my 4x4 for quietness and economy but they were pretty pants offroad.
I've got some all season tyres on my Forester, they held up pretty well in some minor snow and wet grassy patches on moorland parking... Not sure how they'd hold up "proper off-roading", but I'd have to carry out a lot of changes prior to worrying about tyres...

Reactions: Winnet

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE