An A-Z of Bushcraft; Video Podcast

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
I was looking through Itunes and discovered the above video podcast. So far there are 12 episodes. They are just downloading at the moment so I have not watched any but hopefully it will be of use.

I have no idea how to link to podcast so will need to wait for someone else to provide a link.

Oct 31, 2007
Can anyone tell me how to download these? I can watch them as they are streaming but I can't work out how to save them for later...

Cheers.

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London
I'm not sure how you can, but i'm sure some tech genuis will know. The quality presented in the link from Bardster is DVD quality so will be better than youtube.

Oct 31, 2007
Yeh, it's the link from the Bardster I was watching. As you say very good quality. Just need to work out how to save it.....

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Right then, this could be a grey area, I am gonna bring this very post to the Mods attention straight away to clarify if it is allowed. Normally, downloading programmes from torrent sites and the like isn't allowed here, but in this case, that is the idea! If they deem it innapropriate and against the rules, then please delete this post.

Go to the VUZE page here:

http://www.vuze.com/search?q=bushcraft

There you have a list of all of the bushcraft programmes available. Hover over the programme you want to download and there will be a box to download it. Don't click on that, but look above and you will see a <More info> tag. Click on it and a new window opens. Again, you have a Download button, and then a torrent file above it. You want the torrent file and need a torrent programme to download it.

HTH

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
sadly vuse was down when i looked. basically, linking to obviously pirated programs on you tube and google videos and the like is not allowed. linking to sites that have their own 1st generation videos that they provide free is fine.

cheers, and.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE