American Bushcraft?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chinkapin

Settler
Jan 5, 2009
Kansas USA
Hi guys, and "lads" just checking in. I'm in kansas (someone, once said if you put a marble on the east side of kansas and then raised that side of the state one inch the marble would roll alway to the rocky mts.) Well, that is not quite true there are several areas of hills in kansas. I was first introduced to the woods as a small boy on Bois Blanc Island in Michigan. Hoodoo, probably knows where that is. I later lived in eastern Oklahoma where the hills ended and the prairie begins. I currently spend a lot of time in the Ozark mountains of Arkansas.

galew

Tenderfoot
I grew up in eastern Kansas, lots of rolling hills, great country, I wish I was still there, but like many I moved where the work was, so I now live in Texas, but if the s*** hits the fan and I can get back there, that is where I would make my stand.

Hi guys, and "lads" just checking in. I'm in kansas (someone, once said if you put a marble on the east side of kansas and then raised that side of the state one inch the marble would roll alway to the rocky mts.) Well, that is not quite true there are several areas of hills in kansas. I was first introduced to the woods as a small boy on Bois Blanc Island in Michigan. Hoodoo, probably knows where that is. I later lived in eastern Oklahoma where the hills ended and the prairie begins. I currently spend a lot of time in the Ozark mountains of Arkansas.

akabu

Tenderfoot
Apr 23, 2006
USA
NYC here, ah coffee time for some
Pict they'll come looking soon.... ooops there here
1.gif

C

czbohunk

Hello from Missouri
Three kinds of Suns in Kansas Sunshine, Sunflowers and SOB's but I still call it home.

Boston973

Feb 3, 2009
Mass
I am a new englander, I just south of boston now. Later this month I will be taking a trek to the White mountains in New Hampshire. Its my first tiem in those mountains as I do my camping in Maine or Western Mass.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE