Aluminium Swedish Army Cook Set (Reproductions)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Hi,

got 3 of these cook sets left, brand new repro Swedish army cooksets.

Comes with big pot, bowl and frying pan (the lid). Also has brass trangia, bottle for fuel and stand/wind-shield.

£12 + £2 P&P

cook_set_3.jpgcook_set_2.jpgcook_set.jpg

Last edited:

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
I think you will find the burner and wind shield are most proberbly are but the pot is not, looks like German army as I have a set very similar?

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
That's a point - the burner and wind shield aren't all part of the same set. Whilst they do slot together the cook set doesn't fall all the way in. I rectified this on my own set with a pair of snips and some rather excellent cutting.

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
And gratefully received, thanks all. Gotta buy a new printer in the morning so I can get these labels printed. Soon as they're on route I'll let you know. Cheers!

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Got one of these left! Knew I had more kicking around. No bottle to hold the fuel though. So final one available!

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
So there I was walking up the side of the house, lawnmower in tow, when I hear a knock at the front door. It's the carrier with my cookset. After a quick unpack I give it a look over. Very nice indeed I can see it's going to get a lot of use only trouble is I'm out of meths so I can't give it a fire up...bummer. Suppose I'd better go cut the grass now I think the lawnmower is getting lonely. :).

Thanks Ben great cookset at a nice price.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE